Work With Us – Contribute To Sleep Ridiculously Well
Want to Write for Us?
Are you a writer looking to grow your current portfolio? Do you have something to share about the topic of sleep?
How It Works
Becoming a guest contributor for Sleep Ridiculously Well is straightforward. All you have to do is pitch me a topic/idea that’s related to sleep and would fit on the site.
- 100% original content.
- We do not accept content that was previously published on other blogs or websites.
- Length: Your articles must be at least 400 words and no longer than 1500 words. Most articles we receive end up around 750 words.
- No Promotions: Please do not try to pitch or sell.
- When you send us the content, you agree that the content becomes the property of Sleep Ridiculously Well.
- Images: Please provide at least original/royalty free image for the article.
- References: Please include references by linking to them in your document.
- All submissions must be in Google Doc format.
Send an email (emily at sleepridiculouslywell dot com) with the Subject, “Guest Post Pitch”. Make sure to pitch a couple of article topics!